WHAT PRECAUTIONS ARE BEING TAKEN WITH COVID-19?
Safety for our guests is number one concern and even more so during this time.
Precautions we’re currently taking include:
• Limiting Play and Event Sessions to 15 children at any time
• Temperature Checks
• Deep clean sanitize all surfaces in the play area between sessions
Please make sure that you have reviewed any advisories or restrictions that may be impact travel in your area.
By entering EQ Kids Club Frisco, you are confirming that you and all persons in your party:
• are not experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at CDC.gov, including:
• Fever or chills
• Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
• Muscle or body aches
• New loss of taste or smell
• Sore throat
• Congestion or runny nose
• Nausea or vomiting
• have not been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 14-day quarantine
• are not under any self-quarantine orders
Guests who cannot confirm all of the above criteria must not enter EQ Kids Club.
If you need to reschedule your session, please contact us and will can assist you.
By entering EQ Kids Club, you acknowledge that you understand and will abide by the above health-and-safety requirements.